Thursday, January 20, 2011

I signed up for Stock Photo







I signed up for istockphoto today.  It was quite a process, and if you are thinking about applying to sell you pictures, I'd say give the sign-up process at least a couple hours. Not one of those ten minute sign-up things. They even quiz you about their policies. Above are the two pictures I submitted: Vintage marbles that little Norman played with decades and decades ago and an antique milk pitcher. From what I've heard, istockphoto.com is quite picky about what they get, and I am eager to see if these will make the cut. I'm having so much fun with photography these days, making some pennies would just sweeten the deal.  If anyone knows how long it takes for them to get back with results, I'd love to know.

Not to be too commercial here, but these two items are also up for sale! We have a about ten thousand odd things.

No comments: