Friday, February 18, 2011

Update: BodyWorks Part2

Last night I recieved an email of appology from the COO at Bodyworks. I posted it below.
I did not expect anyone to get back to me, so it was a bit of a surprise.
I think I will try to let it go and try to get ripped instead. Although I must say that no one offered me anymore boxing cupons. 


---------------------


Amy,

Please accept my apologies for any issues experienced during the enrollment
process. A lot of information is discussed during the enrollment process. I
will investigate the situation and make my best efforts to ensure there is
not a communication issue in the future. 

I want to make sure our clubs offer you with the best fitness experience as
you move forward with your membership. I know we have a lot to prove to you.
If we are not performing up to your expectations in the future please
contact me. My desire is for you to be fully satisfied with your membership.

Sincerely,

Pat Rose 


Bodyworks Family Sports Centers
Pat Rose
Chief Operating Officer

No comments: