Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outdoor Photoshoot Part 1

Prints and Legs: f/4, iso 1001/80, 24-105@95 

Brooke is Watching: 
f/5, iso 200, 1/1000, 24-105@60


Like a Student: f/4, iso 100, 1/80, 24-105@95

This is my first outdoor photo shoot. Took place this past Sat around town, again with my beautiful friend Brooke and her beautiful friend Morgan.

In the second picture, Brooke was just watching me shoot Morgan, but I like how it came out.  I must say, I like the non-scripted pictures a lot better than the posing ones. We tried the cheesy happy student pointing nowhere in the third one (over-posed). Still, I am thinking about sending this one to a stock photo agency.

I learned a lot and found some things that I should do differently next time:
  •  I still haven't mastered how my camera's focus features work. I had a lot of things that were out of focus for reasons that I can't understand. 
  • The way I communicate with models. Not that we didn't communicate, but sometimes we all didn't know what to do or try next.
  • Controlling outdoor daylight (Probably can't learn in a day).
Anyway, hope everyone enjoys my selection for part 1. 

No comments: