Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yoga with Orada!

Spring Yoga: f/8, 1/320, iso100, 24-105 @82 mm
amazing bending: f/4, 1/60, iso 200, 24-105 @32 mm
amazing bending: f/6.3, 1/125, iso 100, 24-105 @32 mm

7 hours and over 400 snaps.
Orada and I had a lot of fun today and worked real hard. I'm getting more and more pleased with my ability to control exposure, and since my last outdoor shoot with Brooke, I figured out how to make the camera focus exactly where I want it to.  Composition was very difficult with this yoga shoot, because of all the unusual poses.
All these pictures were taken at St. John's UMC. They kindly let us use the church garden room. The first picture is probably my favorite of 'em all. I think I have better pictures than the second one, but I posted this one to show you what Orada can do. Amazing.
Norman and I head to Colorado for spring break tomorrow. Hope to get some interesting pix again.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful Amy and Orada!

Sally said...

Beautiful Amy and Orada!

yeminne said...

thank you sally. you can be my model too!